2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is:
Discolm Sp. z o.o. registered under address: Bydgoska 6, 30-056 Kraków; NIP 6772456370; REGON 38708666800000.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms;
- by collecting “cookies”.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact
8. Personal data collected by the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The website reserves the right to send unsolicited messages to persons whose contact details have been provided voluntarily. This term is understood as information relating directly to import issues (e.g. reports, additional materials and promotions, commercial offers, consulting proposals, inquiries, renewals) and non-commercial letters (e.g. wishes).
10. The website user agrees to be contacted by phone. We contact clients to present our commercial offer or to clarify certain issues related to the order. It also happens that the customer’s e-mail box is full and he does not receive our e-mails – in this case, we call the customer with an answer to his question.
11. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.